Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #5





Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Bloggers choose two
sentences out of our current read to peak others' curiosity.




Where There's a Wolf, There's a Way (Monster High, #3)Teaser: 

"It's called spraytan. My dad's hair is black, not gray, because of something called hair dye. And my lashes are visible from the moon because of mascara. Repeat after me, mass-care-ahhh."

Where There's A Wolf There's a Way (Monster High #3) by Lisi Harrison

  
  
        


The frighteningly hip teenage children of the world's most famous monsters have gathered together under one roof...to brave the horrors of high school!

Always overshadowed by her six brothers and her fab friends, Clawdeen Wolf plans to finally strut her stuff in the spotlight at her upcoming Sweet Sixteen bash. But after The Ghoul Next Door goes viral, it's into the woods for the family Wolf. Clawdeen goes stir crazy lying low at her family's B&B with her annoying brothers until Lala shows up to keep her company. But is the vamp flirting with Claude?!
Melody wants to help put the smackdown on Bekka's Monster Home Tours, but she's kinda busy trying to find the truth about her past out of her parents, and keep Ms. J from sending Jackson into hiding. Meanwhile Frankie can't believe that Brett betrayed her by exposing all her friends. But unlike some of the RAD parents, Frankie wants to stay in Salem and fight for their rights. Who's with her? ... Hello? Anyone still here?



3 comments:

  1. I Wish teaser is very, Hhmmm, interesting? I will have to go check out its synopsis. Great TT! Here's My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking out I Wish on Goodreads, thanks for the fab teaser. The other one's pretty funny :-)

    Here's my TT this week: http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    Cute blog, following on Linky, NB's & GFC

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 Teaser - Funny! I'd read this one.
    #2 Teaser - Creepy! I'd read this one too.
    Here's my teaser: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs