Sunday, July 8, 2012

Cover This! Cover That! #1 Dead Silence, Scarlet, & Fathomless

Here are some covers I have seen for the first time recently books I am anticipating. 


All the covers in this series are so gorgeous. The red looks great with the black. I am so excited for this book. 

Dead Silence (The Body Finder, #4)


The cover is so dark and beautiful. This book will introduce Red Riding Hood, the title and cover are so perfect. Can't wait! 

Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)


Fathomless (Fairytale Retellings #3) by Jackson Pearce

Fathomless (Fairytale Retellings, #3)


What do you think of the new covers for Sisters Red and Sweetly?

Sisters RedSweetly





1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is actually the first time I see those new covers for Sweetly and Sisters Red and I really like them! I don't own any of these yet, but am eager to buy them now with the new covers :)
    I feel like they look a bit more mysterious...

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs