Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #18 and Top Ten #8


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  Should Be Reading. Bloggers choose two 
sentences out our current read to peak others' curiosity. 





Destiny's Fire (Kythan Guardians, #1)
Destiny's Fire by Trisha Wolfe 



"I've never seen you guys wear black before," I said, averting my eyes. 
"Well, if you were a guy and ever tried swimming in all-white trungks, you might dye yours, too." 















Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
 The Broke and the Bookish 

that features a great bookish top ten every week.


If you are  a mystery nut, these are my top ten YA mysteries...


1. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting  

The Body Finder (The Body Finder, #1) 

2. Dead is the New Black by Marlene Perez 

Dead Is the New Black (Dead Is, #1)

3. Death by Bikini by Linda Gerber 

Death by Bikini (Death By Mystery #1)

4. The Girl is Murder by Kathryn Miller Haines 

The Girl Is Murder

5. 

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter 


I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)

6. Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz 
Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1)

7. Don't Die Dragonfly by Linda Joy Singleton 

Don't Die, Dragonfly (The Seer, #1)

8. Airhead by Meg Cabot 

Airhead (Airhead, #1)

9. Paper Towns by John Green 

Paper Towns

10. Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison 

The Butterfly Clues

2 comments:

  1. Interesting list. I haven't read any of the books on it, so I will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! The teaser is pretty funny! Haven't read that one!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs