Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bout of Books Day 7 and Final Update




The details of this read-a-thon are here!

Finished
The Daughters (The Daughters, #1)Sirenz (Sirenz #1)The Eleventh PlagueOf Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1)The Color of SnowFingerprints of You
Glow (Sky Chasers, #1)
Currently Reading:
In HonorSomething Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1)

Music Mini Challenge!

The book I chose- recently finished for this read-a-thon and absolutely loved! 
Of Posidion by Anna Banks and song is I Won't Give Up on Us by Jason Mraz

Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1)
  




Page 99 Challenge:


The Survival Kit   This book I recently picked up for the Library after discovering it the library. I brought it home and added to my TBR list. I have not had a chance to read it yet. I read page 99. I l liked the writing style. It was enough to think the book could be good but really didn't give anything away. 



1 comment:

  1. I love the song, I Won't Give Up. It's so sweet. I may read Of Poseidon because of it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs