Monday, August 13, 2012

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
I had so much fun on my first Read-A-Thon, I am going to do another one. The details of this read-a-thon are here!  I am really trying to get through some books this month and the read-a-thons are really helping me out. 



Here is my (hopeful) list....


Sirenz (Sirenz #1)Kissing ShakespeareDead TimeCrazy DangerousThe Daughters (The Daughters, #1)The Color of SnowGlow (Sky Chasers, #1)The Eleventh PlagueReal Mermaids Don’t Wear Toe RingsDead ReckoningSilver (Bandia, #1)Numbers (Numbers, #1)

3 comments:

  1. I have The Eleventh Plague on audio. I am looking forward to getting to it (one day) Glad you are enjoying the read-a-thon. Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bout-of-Books is a great reading incentive. Good luck and have fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some interesting books there! I read Crazy Dangerous and I really loved it - so of course I recommend that one. I've heard great things about Silver too! Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs