Monday, August 6, 2012

Read-a-Thon: Summer Wrap Up Read-a-Thon Day 3

Summer Wrap-UpThe Summer Wrap Up Read-A-Thon is hosted by Jennifer at Some Like It Paranormal and Jude at In Between.

Update on my reading 

Finished :



Working on:

2.5/13 hours done         Just Started 
                       Tokyo Heist



Challenges: 

Favorite Summer Covers:

Kissing ShakespeareThe Jelly Bean CrisisSomething Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1)
Skylark (The Skylark Trilogy #1)The Little WoodsKeeping the Castle



I think a murder mystery party out on a yacht would be so much fun. I have been to a couple murder mystery parties and they are a blast. Lots of food, lots of drinks, lots of water, and lots of mystery!



Hmm if I could take a vacation anywhere in any book.... I think I would love to go to Australia to Wahoo's house in the book Chomp. Lots of animals to play with. 

Chomp


2 comments:

  1. Ooohh skylark is absolutely beautiful!! And wow, great job on the reading challenge. I've only read 1 book and I'm working on the second one now. Hehe happy reading!

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great! Envy's cover is so creepy! I love it. I also loved Uncommon Criminals <3 HALE

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs