Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #26 and Top Ten #16

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Bloggers choose two
sentences out of our current read to peak others' curiosity.


      

Every Other DayEvery Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

If I'd felt naked before, I felt vivisected now- like someone had taken a knife and sliced my body open, like the others were getting ready to paw through my insides,chunk by chunk. 










Phantom


Phantom by Laura DeLuca  

His speaking voice was no less melodic than his singing voice, but something about his tone made Rebecca shiver. 














Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.


Top Ten People I would love to Dine With (gonna use authors) 

I picked my list from some of my favorite authors due to either their work-- their books really grabbed me - or they seem like they would be a hoot to talk to - or the few interactions I have had with them, they seem very sweet and genuine. 

1. John Green  
John Green

2. Jordan Sonnenblick
Jordan Sonnenblick 

3. Sherrylin Kenyon

Sherrilyn Kenyon 

4. Melina Merchetta

Melina Marchetta

5. Gail Carriger

Gail Carriger

6. Mari Mancusi 

Mari Mancusi

7. Jonathan Maberry
Jonathan Maberry

8. Meg Cabot 

Meg Cabot

9. Louise Rennison

Louise Rennison

10. Carrie Jones 

Carrie Jones

5 comments:

  1. Great list! I'm seeing a lot of John Green on these lists this week. :D Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every Other Day was such a great read! And that teaser is awesome...very visual. :) Here's my teaser from Shadows by Ilsa J. Bick. Happy Tuesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maberry and Marchetta are 2 authors that I love, and need to read more of their books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh nice teases! Have Jennifer's book on my TBR mountain but haven't decided if I want to read it. I got it free earlier this year, can never say no to free books! Especially when I may want to read them...

    Will definitely be looking for your review later on!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're reading Every Other Day?? Nice! I loved this book to death, it was so amazing! Hope you enjoy! :)

    Ana @ BookSpark

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs