Friday, February 8, 2013

Follow Friday #54




Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read!



Featured Blogs:




Adria's Romance Reviews Among Wildlings


And



Q: Happy Mardi Gras! If they were throwing the HOTTEST books off of a Mardi Gras float -- what would you do to have them throw to you…?

A:  Ummm... I would love me some new releases... 

 Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)The Archived (The Archived, #1)Boundless (Unearthly, #3)Paper ValentineJust One Day (Just One Day, #1)Vortex (Tempest, #2)The Tragedy PaperThe Dead and Buried


What about you?

4 comments:

  1. I want to read Just One Day so bad! I read the Tragedy Paper and it was an awesome read! Great answer :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! At a different computer than my norm, so I cannot see these covers but can see some titles. Don't think I've read these. But yeah, all for getting new releases or ARCs at a Mardi Gras parade!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Paper Valentine was so amazing! I read an egalley of it, but I need to go out, and buy my own copy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice answer. These are great books and definitely worth it.

    Jenea @Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs