Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #52 and W.W.W. Wednesday #42



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




Where the Stars Still ShineWhere the Stars still Shine by Trish Doller
September 24th 2013


          

Stolen as a child from her large and loving family, and on the run with her mom for more than ten years, Callie has only the barest idea of what normal life might be like. She's never had a home, never gone to school, and has gotten most of her meals from laundromat vending machines. Her dreams are haunted by memories she’d like to forget completely. But when Callie’s mom is finally arrested for kidnapping her, and Callie’s real dad whisks her back to what would have been her life, in a small town in Florida, Callie must find a way to leave the past behind. She must learn to be part of a family. And she must believe that love--even with someone who seems an improbable choice--is more than just a possibility.

Trish Doller writes incredibly real teens, and this searing story of love, betrayal, and how not to lose your mind will resonate with readers who want their stories gritty and utterly true.




Find MeIf you Find Me by Romily Bernard
September 24th 2013






"Find Me." These are the words written on Tessa Waye's diary. The diary that ends up with Wick Tate. But Tessa's just been found...dead.

Wick has the right computer-hacking skills for the job, but little interest in this perverse game of hide-and-seek. Until her sister Lily is the next target. Then Griff, trailer-park boy next door and fellow hacker, shows up, intent on helping Wick.

Is a happy ending possible with the threat of Wick's deadbeat dad returning, the detective hunting him sniffing around Wick instead, and a killer taunting her at every step?

Foster child. Daughter of a felon. Loner hacker girl. Wick has a bad attitude and sarcasm to spare.

But she's going to find this killer no matter what.

Because it just got personal.









W...W...W.. Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.... I wold love to hear What you are currently reading, what did you just finish and what are you reading next...

What Are Currently Reading: 



The UnlovedAstarte's Wrath (Kythan Guardians)Starters (Starters and Enders, #1)


What Did You Recently Finish Reading?


Chosen Ones (The Lost Souls, #1)


What Do You Think You Will Read Next? (still trying to get to these)


PoisonGoing VintageSanctum (Guards of the Shadowlands, #1)


9 comments:

  1. I haven't seen that cover of If You Find Me. I think I like it better than the one I saw. And i can't wait for Where the Stars Still Shine either. It looks really good!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I loved Trish Doller's Something Like Normal and I'm very much looking forward to her next two books. Awesome pick! And I can't wait to see what you think of Poison and Sanctum. I actually REALLY loved Sanctum and I can't wait for that next book in the series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Find me sounds SO FREAKING GOOD. I must have it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot WAIT for Where the Stars Still Shine! And If You Find Me sounds weirdly interesting... I love the cover! :D

    Great choices!

    Here is my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool picks. I'd love to read Find Me.

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-41.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Find Me's cover is so cool I hope the book is just as good! I also like the sounds of Where the Stars still Shine! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I really want to read Where The Stars Still Shine, too - I loved her first book!

    My WoW

    Eva @ All Books Considered

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't heard of these! Hope both of them are what you're expecting and that you enjoy them!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I read Poison and it was fantastic! I really enjoyed it! Next, I'm thinking of (finally) reading Sloppy Firsts and trying to get City of a Thousand Dolls. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs