Friday, August 9, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #77


Feature Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read!



Featured Blogs:




Photobucket

and





Q: Back to school. Create a reading list for the imaginary English Lit class you'll be teaching this semester.

A: Oh this is a fun one but a hard one. I really do read for the enjoyment so I will try to fit in some "good learning books" too. 


The Giver  (The Giver Quartet, #1)

2. The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen

The Running Dream


The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1)



And Then There Were None


Between Shades of Gray


Whats on your list?

8 comments:

  1. The Hunger Games had almost made my list but then I thought of Great Expectations so it only just didn't make the cut. :P

    New Bloglovin follower!

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful selection
    visiting you and follow you on GFC

    here's my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. the giver is amazing!! I got to read hunger games in my English class and I loved that we got too!

    Old bloglovin follower, new twitter!

    My FF + Giveaway!

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh nice! Been seeing quite a few of these titles around today!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome picks. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy weekend!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-59.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Giver was one of my favorite school reads. This makes me want to re-read! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the follow! Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs