Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #70 and W.W.W. Wednesday #60



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




Fractured (Guards of the Shadowlands, #2)

Fractured by Sarah Fine 

October 29th 2013


          
In the week since Lela returned to Rhode Island as Captain of the Guard with Malachi as her second in command, local news has been dominated by chilling sightings of human-like creatures running on all fours. Lela knows there’s only one explanation: the Mazikin have arrived in the land of the living.

Needing to maintain the appearance of a normal life for her foster mother, her probation officer, and her classmates, Lela returns to Warwick High along with Malachi. At night they secretly hunt for the Mazikin nest. To assist, two new Guards from very different parts of the Shadowlands are assigned to Lela’s unit, including the bad boy Jim, who repeatedly challenges Lela's authority. Lela struggles to keep all her Guards on the right side of the law, but their mistakes come at a terrible cost.

As one painful revelation follows another and the Mazikin start targeting those closest to her, Lela finds herself more vulnerable than she’s ever been, wanting a future more than she ever has. With an enemy determined to separate soul from body, one question remains: how much is she willing to sacrifice to protect those she loves?






W...W...W.. Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.... I wold love to hear What you are currently reading, what did you just finish and what are you reading next...



What Are Currently Reading: 


Hourglass (Hourglass, #1)Let the Sky Fall (Sky Fall, #1)Earthbound (Earthbound, #1)


What Did You Recently Finish Reading?


Belladonna (Secrets of the Eternal Rose, #2)GatedCanary


What Do You Think You Will Read Next? 
Timepiece (Hourglass, #2)Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)Hover (The Taking, #2)

6 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about Sanctum. Still need to read it! Loved Hourglass and I still need to read Timepiece. Also loved Venom and really want to read Belladonna.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good! Great pick(:
    Jackie

    http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/08/waititng-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of Sanctum, but my library doesn't carry it. :( I think it sounds like a good series though. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOooh nice! Love the cover of this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying for Fractured after completely loving Sanctum! I need more Malachi now! :D

    Great pick!

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just re-listened to Sanctum so I can start my ARC of Fractured soon. I ADORE Malachi! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs