Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #72 and W.W.W. Wednesday #62



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




Roomies

Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando


December 24th 2013


          


It's time to meet your new roomie.

When East Coast native Elizabeth receives her freshman-year roommate assignment, she shoots off an e-mail to coordinate the basics: television, microwave, mini-fridge. That first note to San Franciscan Lauren sparks a series of e-mails that alters the landscape of each girl's summer -- and raises questions about how two girls who are so different will ever share a dorm room.

As the countdown to college begins, life at home becomes increasingly complex. With family relationships and childhood friendships strained by change, it suddenly seems that the only people Elizabeth and Lauren can rely on are the complicated new boys in their lives . . . and each other. Even though they've never met.

National Book Award finalist Sara Zarr and acclaimed author Tara Altebrando join forces for a novel about growing up, leaving home, and getting that one fateful e-mail that assigns your college roommate.




W...W...W.. Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.... I wold love to hear What you are currently reading, what did you just finish and what are you reading next...

So this last week not much reading went on at all. I was at the hospital most of the week with my daughter and grandson and now that they are home... I just can't put him down.. I am hoping to get back on my normal reading and blogging schedule soon. 

What Are Currently Reading: 


Hourglass (Hourglass, #1)Counting by 7sJust Like Fate


What Did You Recently Finish Reading?


Let the Sky Fall (Sky Fall, #1)Memento Nora (Memento Nora, #1)The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1)


What Do You Think You Will Read Next? 
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)Hover (The Taking, #2)Shadow Embraced (Haven, #1)

5 comments:

  1. OOoh nice WoW! Totally new to me!

    I actually just ordered Hourglass myself! Hope you're enjoying it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I've heard of this. Sounds interesting!

    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roomies sounds really good! I liked Memento Nora, but can't find the sequel anywhere to read it, but I had a chance to read an e-galley of the third.
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book does pretty good! This is the first that it's come to my attention, so I'm glad that it did. I really love its cover! (:
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everything with your grandson is alright now. Love the pick, it sounds good.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs