Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #81 and W.W.W. Wednesday #71



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Neverwas  (Amber House, #2)
Neverwas by Kelly Moore, Tucker Reed, and Larkin Reed

January 7th 2014

  

        
Things are very different--better--for Sarah and her family: her Aunt Maggie grew up; her parents are happily married; her grandmother died after a long, productive and respected life. But other things are different too, and not for the better. Sarah must figure out what has changed, and why, and how she can fix it--how she can find her way to another otherwhen.










W...W...W.. Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.... I wold love to hear What you are currently reading, what did you just finish and what are you reading next...



What Are Currently Reading: 

Waterfell (The Aquarathi, #1)Tandem (Many-Worlds, #1)The Deepest Blue


What Did You Recently Finish Reading?

The In-BetweenBlackoutPerfect Ruin (Internment Chronicles, #1)



What Do You Think You Will Read Next? 

BrokenThe Midnight DressResist (Breathe, #2)

9 comments:

  1. Ooh nice WoW pick! 3 authors really wrote that one! Don't think I've heard of that series. Pretty used to two authors writing a book but have never read one where there was 3!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Neverwas cover. So alluring. It sounds like an interesting book, too. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-70-vitro-mad.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "currently reading" books seem to match in colour amazingly :) I hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my www: http://www.bookbunnys.com/2013/10/23/www-wednesday-23-10-2013/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty covers....I haven't heard of any of these books.

    Happy Reading!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W...W...W...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover of Neverwas, it really draws you in and the description makes me want to read the book no!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Check out our Waiting on Wednesday

    Doris @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am impressed you can read three books at a time, something I still can't manage! Enjoy all you reads. I'm excited to read Resist as I really loved Breathe. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by my post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can not wait for this one too! It sounds soooo good. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I haven't seen that sequel yet...I still need to read the first book, but I LOVE their covers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of Neverwas or that series. I hope you enjoy reading it! Thanks for stopping by My WoW.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs