Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #123





Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.


My Top Ten Bookish Problems


1.  Too many books. My TBR list just keeps growing and growing and growing and I just don't have time to get to them all. 

2. This leads me to series. I never seem to finish series and if I do by chance get to the next one, I can't remember the one before. 

3. I don't have enough space for more bookshelves for all my books. It's horrible. I have three bookcases in my room all overflowing. I need more space and more bookcases so I can buy more pretty books. 

4. On of my biggest book problems,  when publishers change the covers in the middle of the series. I have to re-buy them all. 

5. Not all books are on audio. I love audio and there are a ton available but sometimes there is a particular one that isn't available on audio and I think it would be perfect to listen too. 

6.  Keeping with my audio book problems. I hate it when a book becomes available on audio after I have read it.  

7. One more audio book problem. I hate it when the first book comes out on audio then the second third and so on do not. AGGGG !!!

8. I never get to read all the library books I check out. Of course I try and this leads them to being late.  I am so horrible at this. (I really shouldn't check out like 10 at a time... I just can't help it) 

9. My kindle dies in the middle of a great book only on my kindle because I forgot to charge it. That's annoying. 

10.  Sometimes at work I only have a 30 minute lunch instead of an hour lunch... not enough time to read and eat. Sometimes I give up eating. 


5 comments:

  1. I think too many books is a problem for us all! I know I have so many books waiting to be read, but I just can't resist the temptation to buy more!

    I also get really frustrated that not all books are on audio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bookish problems are all I relate to. Especially the audio, not enough bookshelves and cover changes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm horrible at remembering the storyline from previous books in a series. I'm plan on re-reading Vampire Academy all the way to Ruby Circle because I cannot remember what happened in the previous books of Bloodlines.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I especially hate cover changes as well as waiting forever for a sequel to come out. I've never listened to an audiobook before!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. My TBR is never-ending!! I'm guilty of that series thing too, which is why I'm waiting until all the books in a series are out to read it, especially the ones that end in horrible cliffhangers. And audiobooks have changed my life, but I definitely would love to have every book on audio!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs