Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: After The Woods by Kim Savage





Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Jenn's Pick :I Can't wait for:


After the Woods
After The Woods by Kim Savage
February 23rd  2016

                 

An emotionally-charged debut novel about the deadly lies hidden beneath a destructive friendship.
One year ago, two best friends, Liv and Julia, were attacked in the woods by a paroled predator. In an attempt to save Liv, Julia was left behind while Liv escaped. After spending three days in the woods trying to escape her abductor, Julia was rescued. She only remembers what happened in the woods in terrifying flashbacks. Now, on the eve of the anniversary of the attack, a body is found in the woods. This discovery rips open fresh wounds between the two girls as the truth about Liv's role in the kidnapping is revealed.
sounds like a pretty good psychological thriller and intense storylines to me. My favorite.

5 comments:

  1. This one sounds super intense, like you said. Great pick! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound like a good thriller! I hope you enjoy reading it. Thanks for stopping by My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this one has been on my radar. I love thrillers too and I'm curious about what happened to the girl left behind, and how the one who escaped handles being the "one who got away". This is definitely going to be an intense read. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also looking forward to reading this one.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Seeing this one quite a bit lately! Saw it on Netgalley too! ;)

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs