Monday, November 9, 2015

Its Monday: What Are You Reading?





Last week I read 


Bread of the Dead: A Santa Fe Cafe MysteryNever NeverHorrorstörSacrifice (Elemental, #5)

And My favorite read of last week was 

The Revolution of Ivy (The Book of Ivy, #2)
I am currently reading

Thicker Than WaterThe Prom Goer's Interstellar Excursion

This week coming up I have 

The Night She DisappearedAll In (The Naturals, #3)The Lies About TruthDie for Me (Revenants, #1)The UnquietIf You're LuckyCold Burn of Magic (Black Blade #1)The Unquiet




What have been your great reads this week?



1 comment:

  1. OOoh nice! I liked Cold Burn of Magic! Still need to read the sequel...and Jennifer's first YA series for that matter! LOL! Hope you enjoy all your reads this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs