Monday, November 16, 2015

It's Monday. What Are You Reading?





Last week I read:

Thicker Than WaterThe Prom Goer's Interstellar ExcursionDie for Me (Revenants, #1)The Night She DisappearedIf You're Lucky

And My favorite reads of last week was:

Cold Burn of Magic (Black Blade #1)The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian

I am currently reading:

All In (The Naturals, #3)Sweet

This week coming up I have :

The Lies About TruthThe UnquietThe UnquietSpinning StarlightThe Rest of Us Just Live HereFalling into PlaceThe Treatment (The Program, #2)ReunitedDon't Die, Dragonfly (The Seer, #1)Sisters of Blood and Spirit (The Sisters of Blood and Spirit , #1)And We StayExtraordinary MeansThe Queen Of The Tearling




What have been your great reads this week?



2 comments:

  1. Hoped you liked Thicker Than Water as I will be reading that soon!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you think of Sweet! I thought it was very unique and crazy and good.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs