Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Top Ten Tueday- Give us the Second Book

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.


Authors that blew me away with a debut book and I must have the second. Like NOW! I did 7 Not 10- this was hard for me. 






Renee Ahdieh- The Wrath and the Dawn- totally rocked my world and and I need The Rose And the Dagger immediately




Amy Engel- Debut book Book of Ivy- second one comes out to day - The Revolution of Ivy- Preordered was already done.






Maggie Hall- yes I adored Conspiracy of us and can't wait for Map of Fates




Victoria Aveyard- Loved Red Queen.... Glass Sword is on my must read list




Sharon Biggs Waller
Mad Wicked Folly was so good. Next book is out next year. The Forbidden Orchard

Amanda Maciel

Amanda Maciel- enjoyed Tease and I am looking forward to Perfect Disaster

Ava Dellaira
Ava Dellaira- really enjoyed Loved Letters to the Dead and she has a new one coming 17 years

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I loved Renee Ahdieh's book! Still need to read Victoria Aveyard, but it's in the TBR Mountain of Doom! yes, the mountain has risen again! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED the next Wrath and the Dawn book. NEED! Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! I haven't read most of the books on your list, since I didn't read many debuts this year, but I heard that most of the books were deserving of their buzz! I had a tough time coming up with ten as well =P

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs