Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: My Spring Outlook

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.



Top Ten Books I am excited to read this spring! 

Love, Lies and SpiesThe Glittering Court (The Glittering Court, #1)Wink Poppy MidnightThe May Queen MurdersThe Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn, #2)Whisper to MeNight SpeedRebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands, #1)Romancing the NerdLove & Gelato







5 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I'm curious about The Glittering Court and The May Queen Murders as well!! Reading Rebel of the Sands now and already enjoying it! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want to read The May Queen Murders and Wink Poppy Midnight. Romancing the Nerd looks adorable though!! I might have to read that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super stoked about Romancing the Nerd. I loved the first one, and can't wait for all the cute quirky fun in this one. The Love & Gelato cover is adorable. I need to check this one out too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Glittering Court, Love Lies and Spies, The Rose and the Dagger, and Rebel of the Sands YES. I'm so excited for these :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Rose and the Dagger made my list as well! :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs