Monday, April 4, 2016

It's Monday: What Are You Reading:





Last week Jenn read:

Romancing the Nerd (Nerd, #2)Don't Get CaughtMy Kind of CrazyBroken Dolls (Broken Dolls, #1)

Last Week Jenn Listened too: 

Maplecroft (The Borden Dispatches #1)Let's Get LostThe Murder of the Century: The Gilded Age Crime that Scandalized a City and Sparked the Tabloid Wars



Jenn's Current Reads:




Jenn's Current Audio

Burning Midnight


This week coming up Jenn has planned to Read 





Jenn's Audio:

The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)Wink Poppy Midnight



What have been your great reads the week?



     

     

4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! These are new to me ones! Except for the audio reads! I read them as books but loved them! Hope you enjoy all the reads this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been on a contemporary run. Strange for me but seems I have. I need to hurry and get to eternity cure. I keep saying I will then don't. Loved the first book.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was a cute book. Not what I quite expected but cute.

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs