Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books that made me LOL

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.



Top Ten Books that made me laugh out loud and I remember doing it in public.

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1)Don't Get CaughtWe Should Hang Out Sometime: Embarrassingly, a True StorySwim the Fly (Swim the Fly, #1)NogginHyperbole and a Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things That HappenedCarter Finally Gets It (Carter Finally Gets It, #1)Soulless (Parasol Protectorate, #1)Dumplin'Boys that Bite (Blood Coven Vampire, #1)


And Ash's books
I couldn't think of 10, sad day.
Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)Mates, Dates, and Inflatable Bras (Mates, Dates, #1)Girl, 15, Charming but Insane (Jess Jordan, #1)Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1)Boys that Bite (Blood Coven Vampire, #1)The Boyfriend List: 15 Guys, 11 Shrink Appointments, 4 Ceramic Frogs and Me, Ruby Oliver (Ruby Oliver, #1)




3 comments:

  1. Noggin and the Carter books have been on my TBR way too long. I definitely want to read those soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice picks!! I chose Soulless as well! Gail is a very witty author and I love her humor!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read one of these! I love a book with humor now and again - I'll have to check these out!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs