Sunday, February 11, 2018

Book Tag: TBR BOOK TAG


Time For Another Book Tag! 
This week we have the:


1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?

I have it organized by genre on Goodreads. I have several a board for each genre, along with one for audio, ones Jenn has, books for Finn, and also kindle. I just started this Goodreads so it barely has anything on it right now



Oh goodness!!!! I use Goodreads and I really only use two shelves my TBR and my Netgalley and ARC shelf. I like to go into my ARC shelf and sort by date to find what I want to read next. I do have other shelves. If I am doing my Seasonal Reading Challenge I have a couple of shelves- hopefuls, the ones I have planned, and the ones I read. I sometimes will do a shelf for spring reads or summer reads or even by the month if  I get that far. The issue is I am a mood reader and a list reader. So sometimes I stick to a list sometimes I don't. 




2. Is your TBR pile mostly print or e-book?

Both actually. I have a bunch on kindle to read, a bunch on audio to listen to, and a bunch of print books to read

Mine is mostly print. I do have a lot on my kindle but I usually only read ARCs on my kindle. Published books I do either hardcover or audible. I use audible a lot because I can listen while I am at work. 



3. A book that's been on your TBR the longest?

For this, I actually looked at my old Goodreads TBR because like I said, I just started this Goodreads. The oldest is Red is For Remembrance by Laurie Faria Stolarz added May 11, 2010. 

Red is for Remembrance (Blue is for Nightmares, #4)

Darklight by Lesley Livingston..... one day I will read this book and finish the series...  This was added May 10th 2010

Darklight (Wondrous Strange, #2)

4. A book you recently added to your TBR pile?

Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan added 2/7/18

Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy, #1)

I have 5 added on February 10th: 

You May Now Kill the Bride (Return to Fear Street, #1)The Girl You Thought I WasMonday's Not ComingOnyx and IvoryThe Last Best Story



5. A book in your TBR pile strictly because of its beautiful cover?

I don't normally add books just because of the cover, but this one definitely caught my eye because of the cover.
Wild Beauty

Oh, I add books for the cover all the time. Not sure if I can remember which but I try. I go to a list that has one for each month of the year for ya book releases. I go to say YA releases for February 2018 and I add for cover or title or author or sometimes I actually do ago and read the synopsis. I read just about anything YA so I figure I will add it and probably one day read it. 

Here are some I probably added for the cover or title alone...

Sam & Ilsa's Last HurrahPretty Girls DancingForget Tomorrow (Forget Tomorrow, #1)Seashells, Spells & Caramels (Spells & Caramels #1)

6. A book on your TBR pile you plan on never reading?

Once again, I'll look at my old Goodreads, because all of the ones on my current Goodreads I plan on reading. Basically any Sarah Dessen books I have zero desire to read anymore. Too romance-y

Lock and Key

OH I am sure I have plenty but that is just because I add everything and anything. I can't narrow it down to just one. I mean really I plan to read everything that is on there for one reason or another but I know I will not get to everything and have some I will read only if a reason to arises.... like for a challenge...

7. An unpublished book on your TBR you're excited for?

This is one of the books I'm definitely most excited for! Splintered is one of my favorite series. But this one doesn't come out for another year :(

Stain

Oh man this one is hard... there are so freaking many. Have you seen my TBR!? Okay, let me try to find a couple that may be more exciting than others. 

Grim Lovelies (Untitled #1)Escaping from Houdini (Stalking Jack the Ripper #3)#MURDERTRENDINGTell Me No Lies (Follow Me Back #2)

8. A book on your TBR pile that everyone's read but you?

Ash:
It

Jenn:
Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers



9. A book on your TBR everyone recommends to you?


Ash:
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)

Jenn:
The Book Thief

10. A book on your TBR you're dying to read?


Ash:
The Lucky Ones

Jenn:
Nine

11. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?

On this current account only 923. But on my old account, I had 1105.


Oh ummm a lot!!!! as of today at this exact moment 4318- yes I have a problem. 



We tag anyone that reads this and wants to have some fun with their TBR list! remember to tag us back we would love to see your answers and possibly add more to our current TBR! 



1 comment:

  1. Cool tag. I think I have around 600 books on my TBR list. You guys made me feel better about myself. I’ll also recommend The Book Thief. It’s such a good book!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs