Monday, February 19, 2018

It's Monday: What Are You Reading?




It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.

Again, I have high hopes for my reads this week. Last week I didn't really get the ones I wanted to read done. So here is my read and hope to reads. 


Jenn: 


On my Kindle  I just finished: 


Where I Live


The review has been posted... 


On my Kindle I just started:


Heart of Iron


I am also reading in physical books:


The Truth Beneath the LiesPitch Dark


Next on my list to be read is ( which kind of already started:


The Wicked Deep




I just finished with audio:

Kat and Meg Conquer the World


Review coming this week. 


I am about to start listening too: 


The Belles (The Belles #1)

So excited for this one! 


Ash:
Audio just finished:

Ready Player One (Ready Player One, #1)

Current Audio:

Mind Games (Mind Games, #1)

Audio next:

The Lucky Ones

Currently reading on Kindle:


The Missing Hours

Reading next on Kindle:


Wizard for Hire

Just finished reading:


Wires and Nerve, Volume 1 (Wires and Nerve, #1)

Currently reading:


Your One & Only

Reading Next:

Follow Me Back (Follow Me Back, #1)




     

      

8 comments:

  1. Those are some great books! I'm reading the eArc of Run, Hide, Fight Back, I'm listening to All-American Murder about Aaron Hernandez on audio, and I'm physically reading Mind Games. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I want to read run, hide, fight back so bad!!!

      Delete
  2. I don't know how you both keep up with all the books, I can only read one at a time! I read The Truth Beneath The Lies a couple of weeks ago, I enjoyed it but my enjoyment was somewhat ruined by guessing the plot twist by the first chapter. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so ADD when it comes to books, I have to be reading more than one at once. My mood changes with what I like to read, plus I have them on kindle, audio, and book

      Delete
  3. The Belles sounds like such an interesting story. I can't wait to read your review on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh nice! I am VERY curious about Heart of Iron, The Wicked Deep, and Follow Me Back! 1 is on my TBR, feel certain I will get another eventually and I'm close to preordering the third anyways! Lol!! So I will soon have all 3...I just need to read them! Hope you will enjoy them! I will look forward to your reviews!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mind Games and The Missing Hours both look great...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I want to read Where I Live! It sounds like a good book to me.
    Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs