Monday, March 19, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?




It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.


Jenn: 


 I just finished: 


A Thousand Eyes



 I am currently reading:

Devils Unto DustLife Moves Pretty Fast: The Lessons We Learned from Eighties Movies (and Why We Don't Learn Them from Movies Anymore)



Next in line to read is:

Amy Chelsea Stacie Dee



I just finished with audio:

Dead Is the New Black (Dead Is, #1)


Current Listen:

Better Read Than Dead (Psychic Eye Mystery, #2)


Up next: 

Fahrenheit 451Time Bomb



Ash:


Current Audio:
The RoadThe Night Circus

Audio next:
Dark Eyes (Dark Eyes, #1)

Currently reading on Kindle:

Last Night


Reading next on Kindle:

The Death of Mrs. Westaway

Just Finished reading:
The Selection (The Selection, #1)

Currently reading:

Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)Life Moves Pretty Fast: The Lessons We Learned From Eighties Movies (And Why We Don't Learn Them From Movies Any More)


Reading Next:
The Lie Tree

What's on your current bookshelf and what's in your  hands?    


      

4 comments:

  1. I'm reading some non fiction at the moment-a political memoir. I still don't feel much like fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! All totally new to me reads! Hope you both enjoyed and enjoy the reads last week and this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new Ruth Ware- huh. I've liked the previous ones I read. And A Thousand eyes- what a spooky cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my name is Harley
     i’m from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn’t pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Priest Ade who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 48hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Priest Ade can help you too Email him at aluya.48hoursspelltemple@yahoo.com    or aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com  website at   https://draluya48hoursspelltemple.webs.com/  
      WhatsApp him at +2348110493039

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs