Monday, March 5, 2018

It's Monday! What are you reading?



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.


Jenn: 


On my Kindle  I just finished: 


Heart of IronDeadly Sweet (The Spellwork Syndicate, #1)


 I am currently reading on my kindle

Our Dark StarsTo Kill a Kingdom

Next in line to read is

The Final Six



I just finished with audio:

People Like Us


Current Listen:

Pandora: Outbreak (A Pandora Thriller #1)

Up next: 

Cadaver & Queen


Ash:

Current Audio:
You Will Be Mine

Audio next:
Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)

Currently reading on Kindle:

Risen (Blood Eternal, #1)

Reading next on Kindle:

Last Night


Currently reading:

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)

Reading Next:
Numbers (Numbers, #1)

What's on your current bookshelf and what's in your  hands?    

      

4 comments:

  1. I finally got a book finished this month, yea! It's a relief and I just hope it means my slump might be over! A package from Amazon got through today which is good...I mean with about 850 unread books in the house I really needed moew for the pile...*grins*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, 'needed more for the pile' My brain was trying to type more and new at the same time and I instead sounded like a cat...

      Delete
  2. Oh nice! I LOVED To Kill a Kingdom and Angefall! Wish Susan would write more! Hope you both enjoy your reads for the week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started People Like Us and so far I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs