Saturday, March 10, 2018

Stacking The Shelves 3-10-18

Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Come join the fun and share all the book you received this week. 

Jenn:

For Review:


Grump: The (Fairly) True Tale of Snow White and the Seven DwarvesHow You Ruined My LifeFuryborn (Empirium, #1)The Doughnut Fix


Audio: 

To Kill a KingdomStorm Front (The Dresden Files, #1)PacificaFahrenheit 451ArmadaKetchup CloudsThe Final Six



Bought:

Blonde Ops



I also got my kindle fire and the cover is on its way. The cover is called Fairytale. I thought it was fitting for a book cover. 



Ash: 


For review:

All These Beautiful StrangersThe Cabin at the End of the World





Audio:
Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2)


Free for Kindle:

Welcome to the Madhouse (The Grace Lord Series, #1)Tainted (The ARC, #1)The Girl In Between (The Girl in Between, #1)November Rain (Bad Bloods, #1)The Last Orphans (The Last Orphans, #1)

Finn: 

Recieved:

Flo: A Picture BookStegosaurus Would Not Make a Good PirateMonsters enjoy fairy tales too: This book tells of a little monster that sneaks inside a boy’s room at night just in time for his favorite story.Dinosaur and Monster and The Magic Carpet

For Review:

Swim Bark Run






       

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you got a lot of great books! I would never be able to choose which one to read first. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bad part is, because we're doing the reading challenge, it'll be a bit before we get to these!

      Delete
  2. I might read Ready Player One but maybe after I see the film!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already preordered Furyborn. Did you see the preorder campaign for it? It's awesome!

    Enjoy your new books, and thanks for visiting Shell's Stories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic haul! I got To Kill a Kingdom last week too! And I've seen amazing reviews of Pacifica! Can't wait to read them both! I hope you'll enjoy all the books you got! Have a wonderful day and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoh nice ones! I LOVED To Kill a Kingdom! Such a fresh take on the Little Mermaid! It was awesome! Hope you both enjoy all your lovely new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that's great, so many interesting ones there! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs