Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on my Spring TBR

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.

Ash-

This is the top ten books I'm most excited to read in Spring 2018

The RoadBeyond a Darkened ShoreOne of Us Is LyingThe Hazel Wood (The Hazel Wood, #1)The Book of Lost ThingsThe Dark Beneath the IceWild Blue WonderA Curious Beginning (Veronica Speedwell, #1)The Unbinding of Mary ReadeMy Little Eye (Starke & Bell, #1)



Jenn:

This is always one of my favorite top ten posts. I love listing my most anticipated reads. I love lists and I love books. So here is mine for Spring of 2018... Most of mine are ARCs I am very excited to get to and some are ones I just got on a audible or have pre-ordered on Audible. 

Mars OneThe RetreatNot If I Save You FirstPacificaRelative StrangersThe Art of French KissingI'm Not MissingThe Lies They TellDread Nation (Dread Nation, #1)Devils Unto Dust

What are you excited to read this spring? Are they new releases or books that have been on your TBR for a while.








5 comments:

  1. I plan on reading Dread Nation at some point in the future. I'm fascinated by the Civil War and of course there are zombies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these lists! OMG, I'm so ready for Dread Nation. IT'S GONNA BE SO GOOD, I CAN ALREADY TELL. :D All the other covers look amazing, although I must admit, a lot of the titles are unfamiliar. Hope you love these books when you get the chance to read them!

    - Aila @ One Way Or An Author

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice picks! Beyond a Darkened Shore is one I am keeping an eye on! Sounds very intriguing! I enjoyed The Hazel Wood and I read The Book of Lost Things years ago and enjoyed it too! Pacifica is also in my TBR pile so hopefully I can get to that soon too! Great picks all around!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ONE OF US IS LYING is really good-- I definitely think you'd like that one Ash. I totally should've had THE LIES THEY TELL on my list this week because YES!!! I love GRIT and I want to read more from this author!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just looking at my review TBR, both audio and ebooks and started to feel a tad overwhelmed. So many good books coming out and I can't get to them all fast enough. I have been trying to take a quick series catch up break, but I think I'm going to have to jump back into my review line up next. Enjoy your upcoming reads!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs